You reach me on +1 347 749 0692 and via email at email@example.com.
This site is operated by Nina Trentmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nina Trentmann and while I endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nina Trentmann. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed.
- RT @CFOJournal : In today's Ledger: CFOs struggle to forecast amid uncertainty caused by coronavirus pandemic, hotels fund more cleaning by… 2 hours ago
- “If this is the only wave [of coronavirus], it looks like we’ve bottomed out and the normalization process has begu… https://t.co/wwzXdLCHfq 1 day ago
- RT @markgmaurer : Unlike past crises, many executives find every element of their business under strain. “You’ve got these great plans and,… 1 day ago
- RT @CFOJournal : The unprecedented nature of the coronavirus pandemic has complicated the practice of scenario planning, upending annual bud… 1 day ago
- RT @CFOJournal : Hotel chains are performing a precarious budget balancing act as they scrap amenities to pay for more cleaning to rebuild c… 4 days ago
- "Social distancing in some form is likely to continue for many months, whether by individual choice or government e… https://t.co/n6tN0lsvK8 5 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : Macy’s promoted an internal candidate to replace outgoing finance chief Paula Price on an interim basis, a move that comes… 6 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : The chairman of the U.K. regulator for accounting and audit plans to step down after less than a year on the job due to a p… 6 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : In today's Ledger: More companies are pivoting their businesses, Capri Holdings delays annual report filing and some U.S. r… 6 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : More companies are pivoting their businesses as consumer habits shift amid coronavirus lockdowns, and finance chiefs are fi… 7 days ago