This site is operated by Nina Trentmann (email@example.com).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nina Trentmann and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nina Trentmann. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed.
- RT @fretwellb : Thank you Germany, Lower Saxony (for a while). Off to adventures new (for a while) They still fly the flag for me when visit… 1 day ago
- Aging nuclear reactors, soaring debt and large capital-spending commitments that generate are just some of the prob… https://t.co/YeT5vlSsPU 4 days ago
- Thanks @VFritzNews @bccworldnews for having me this morning! 4 days ago
- Up early for a live for @bbcworldservice @BBCWorld . We’ll be discussing Iran & oil, the Conservative leadership rac… https://t.co/ETTNxkTESa 5 days ago
- How Washington Learned to Love Debt and Deficits https://t.co/lGFO3HICib 5 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : A U.K. regulator fined and reprimanded PwC for shortfalls in its audits of a British service provider, following increased… 5 days ago
- Boeing 737 MAX Grounding Ripples Through Supply Chain https://t.co/IFY5u7frGM 5 days ago
- Brexit: UK firms 'not even close to ready' for no deal https://t.co/N7jVr6mKvb 5 days ago
- For Foreign Investment, the West Is Losing Its Appeal https://t.co/RBMaeYsfCG 5 days ago
- It’s all about #Brexit: At the Annual Dinner of the German-British Chamber of Industry & Commerce at Draper’s Hall… https://t.co/82ngNsLfqs 7 days ago