This site is operated by Nina Trentmann (email@example.com).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nina Trentmann and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nina Trentmann. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed.
- Christina Spade suddenly has a much bigger job. After less than a year as finance chief of CBS, she will now should… https://t.co/JPmJZGF0UX 2 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : Christina Spade suddenly has a much bigger job. After less than a year as finance chief of CBS, she will now shoulder the r… 2 days ago
- My story made it into our U.S. print edition today! It’s a second, not a first — I accidentally tossed the paper th… https://t.co/yUeHymQPyY 3 days ago
- Concern is rising in Europe’s automobile heartland about the economic impact of the industry’s move to electric veh… https://t.co/B1AM9tnros 3 days ago
- An accounting expert who raised red flags about Bernie Madoff ’s Ponzi scheme has a new target: General Electric Co. https://t.co/IKBAk60pj2 3 days ago
- U.S. businesses across a range of sectors increasingly are turning to outsiders to fill finance chief vacancies. My… https://t.co/2nfYNe7iCq 4 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : U.S. businesses across a range of sectors increasingly are turning to outsiders to fill finance chief vacancies, with the p… 4 days ago
- German economy contracts as global trade slowdown takes a toll https://t.co/D2DLX3t29f via @financialtimes 4 days ago
- U.S. Retreats on Chinese Tariff Threats, Stocks Soar https://t.co/pjRXtD0rrS 5 days ago
- UPS named a company outsider as finance chief, a move that comes as the shipping giant looks to benefit from the fa… https://t.co/GUZPb2nxRe 5 days ago