You reach me on +1 347 749 0692 and via email at email@example.com.
This site is operated by Nina Trentmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nina Trentmann and while I endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nina Trentmann. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed.
- Back to where our New York story began. @fretwellb https://t.co/sfhBKGECX5 1 day ago
- RT @fretwellb : ‘The little red lighthouse and the great grey bridge’ @Nina_Trentmann lovely story and lovely trip #Nationallighthouseday ht… 2 days ago
- Very fond memories! @fretwellb https://t.co/xKZ6KxS6wa 3 days ago
- "Companies are still replacing executives in the coronavirus era, though the role of a new CEO is now different in… https://t.co/btoxB172G2 3 days ago
- "Economists say the speed at which businesses hire and consumers spend depends, in large part, on the course of the… https://t.co/UOmDfYss0L 3 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : Keurig Dr Pepper says tracking how many pods are used to brew coffee in peoples’ homes and other tools are helping the comp… 3 days ago
- RT @kcbroughton : 1. Hoard cash. 2. Buy yourself something nice. https://t.co/jTcoI1Bd0i w/ @Nina_Trentmann 3 days ago
- “The labor market is still under water,” said Monica Garcia-Perez, a labor economist at St. Cloud State University… https://t.co/39plZHph3m 4 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : Cash holdings at U.S. businesses have risen, and for some companies, now is the time for opportunistic deals, @Nina_Trentma … 4 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : As more businesses seek court protection as a result of coronavirus lockdowns, finance chiefs of distressed companies are g… 6 days ago