This site is operated by Nina Trentmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nina Trentmann and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nina Trentmann. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed.
- Tax reform could mean changes in global employee mobility https://t.co/4uJE6IlUNB 21 hours ago
- Senior Porsche executive arrested in connection with Volkswagen diesel scandal https://t.co/2XYY0JoAWD via @WSJ 21 hours ago
- Reckitt Benckiser slides 6% after quarterly results miss forecasts https://t.co/PL7sxnWHXJ via @financialtimes 1 day ago
- Wanted: new home for a lot of Russian aluminum https://t.co/qjeIvQEFDV via @WSJ 1 day ago
- Audit cleared Facebook’s privacy practices despite Cambridge Analytica leak https://t.co/ajINT7MxM8 via @WSJ 1 day ago
- China Wants Prices Just Right for Tech Listings Lured Home https://t.co/IxJHQinshx via @WSJ 1 day ago
- Barclays CEO Jes Staley fined but keeps job after whistleblower probe https://t.co/jJxlvWUUw1 via @WSJ 1 day ago
- Companies foresee major impact from lease accounting standard https://t.co/bnRsEb13Wq 2 days ago
- Britain’s Rentokil Initial PLC is hunting for takeover targets in the U.S., the company's finance chief told me for… https://t.co/DRLxIxUVDT 2 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : Rentokil Initial is hunting for takeover targets in the U.S., encouraged by a lower tax rate and strong growth in its core… 2 days ago