I am a news editor with the Wall Street Journal’s CFO Journal, covering corporate finance. I report on bond issuances, CFO-appointments, corporate debt, mergers and acquisitions, tax, trade and treasury at large U.S. companies.
I relocated to the U.S. in July 2019 after nearly three years with the WSJ in London, during which I covered corporate finance at European and British companies. Prior to my time with the WSJ, I worked as a U.K. Business and Finance Correspondent for Welt N24, a German media group.
I took on this role in August 2013, after my return from Shanghai, where I covered business and finance at foreign as well as Chinese firms.
Prior to my time in China, I underwent journalistic training with Welt N24 in Berlin and worked for various local outlets in Germany. In 2012, I was awarded the “Georg von Holtzbrinck Preis für Wirtschaftspublizistik”, a prize for business reporting, for a story about growing pig exports from Germany to China.
I studied Political Science, Modern History and American Studies at Bonn University in Germany and Georgetown University in the U.S. I also received a double masters degree in Media and Global Communications from the London School of Economics and Fudan University in Shanghai.
- https://t.co/nCiWRCMJ1y 9 hours ago
- "China, the country where the virus first appeared and claimed its first several thousand lives, is now using the g… https://t.co/gKZ0QP1Vrz 9 hours ago
- RT @CFOJournal : Independent auditors are tussling with two major challenges during the coronavirus pandemic: conducting audits in a world g… 13 hours ago
- https://t.co/0g48tY30wF 16 hours ago
- RT @CFOJournal : In today's Ledger: Corporate dealmakers pull back amid coronavirus pandemic, executives brace for hits to supply chain and… 17 hours ago
- RT @CFOJournal : Many finance chiefs face an unprecedented task in the coming weeks: closing the books on a turbulent first quarter with mos… 2 days ago
- https://t.co/oXLZ8OYN4Y 3 days ago
- Just witnessed the arrival of the USNS Comfort from our home office. We heard people cheering and clapping, and the… https://t.co/5W6OL6AS3B 3 days ago
- RT @CFOJournal : China's ban on waste imports and the coronavirus are challenging the recycling industry. Devina Rankin, the CFO of the U.S.… 3 days ago
- https://t.co/8h3tRXI9PR 3 days ago