This site is operated by Nina Trentmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nina Trentmann and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nina Trentmann. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed.
- Great news! @WSJ ranks high again in @YouGovUS "Trusting the News" survey.... https://t.co/s4DZZi5Gvk 3 hours ago
- Great news! @WSJ ranks high again in @YouGovUS "Trusting the News" survey. https://t.co/uPx7Xv2u0E 3 hours ago
- Telecoms groups outperform growth expectations https://t.co/rJvkNvOKt1 via @FT 5 hours ago
- Volkswagen shrugs off scandals as it posts profits https://t.co/M9XL0VSs4q via @FT 5 hours ago
- Diageo earnings gain on higher prices, wider profit margins https://t.co/SNf9eX04hC via @WSJ 5 hours ago
- Glencore strikes deal for assets of China’s Yanzhou Coal https://t.co/Y8NmHiGcUg via @FT 5 hours ago
- UK businesses criticise ‘ridiculous’ timing of EU migration report https://t.co/vsY1pxMCbH via @FT 5 hours ago
- @DiageoGB plans to cut costs with zero-based budgeting and the deployment of robotics. @WSJ @CFOJournal . https://t.co/hzWc8UkQl5 8 hours ago
- Diageo, the maker of Johnnie Walker whisky, plans to cut costs of £700 million ($920 million) with the help of... https://t.co/JgyLRfgsbD 8 hours ago
- Corruption trial? Flaming phones? No problem for Samsung, the smartphone world’s new inescapable force https://t.co/JwJIlIeogY @WSJ 9 hours ago