This site is operated by Nina Trentmann (email@example.com).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nina Trentmann and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nina Trentmann. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed.
- Oil producers buying back shares after years of selling new stock https://t.co/XIgd01HGkg via @WSJ 9 hours ago
- France’s new layoff law triggers flux in labor market https://t.co/m9JxIT5Xlv via @WSJ 9 hours ago
- Here's my take on Europe's Q4 results. https://t.co/yDfy85wGiM @WSJ @CFOJournal 15 hours ago
- RT @CFOJournal : European companies are reporting higher revenues and profits, prompting corporate executives to increasingly mull deal maki… 15 hours ago
- Stronger European earnings augur more M&A, higher dividends -- my new story for @WSJ @CFOJournal https://t.co/yDfy85wGiM via @WSJ 16 hours ago
- Who needs a sweatshop when you have a robot? https://t.co/en8opyGo40 via @WSJ 16 hours ago
- RT @WSJ : The U.S. cuts taxes even as deficits soar; in Germany, with coffers overflowing, that's a taboo https://t.co/zzxQm2Pwra 2 days ago
- A Sunday morning at the @bbcworldservice . I will be on Weekend from 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM . Tune in! https://t.co/sHFwP6YEl5 2 days ago
- Hm... @SkyNews @adamboultonSKY https://t.co/q68SvQoop6 3 days ago
- Getting ready for an interview for the BBC’s World Business Report — set to be aired at 3:30 PM GMT. Tune in!… https://t.co/0P3TiH7rn3 4 days ago