This site is operated by Nina Trentmann (email@example.com).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nina Trentmann and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nina Trentmann. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed.
- Getting ready for an interview for the BBC World Service. We will be talking about Carillion’s collapse and the pot… https://t.co/PDtbi6TTN9 22 hours ago
- ThyssenKrupp climbs 4% on strategy review pledge https://t.co/1E8gKFy4CF via @financialtimes 22 hours ago
- Carillion begged UK government for £150m loan https://t.co/idLMCDWIFL via @financialtimes 22 hours ago
- American Express suspends buybacks after tax hit https://t.co/zquxI2tuXe via @financialtimes 22 hours ago
- UK government pressed over Carillion pension deficit https://t.co/CCcosxCWrn via @financialtimes 22 hours ago
- Emmanuel Macron rejects special access for City after Brexit https://t.co/gnpwuF9ZPg via @financialtimes 22 hours ago
- What went so right with Volkswagen’s restructuring? https://t.co/JTeVWwcTBZ via @financialtimes 22 hours ago
- Apple’s $38B U.S. taxes leave EU nemesis unmoved https://t.co/lq5yP7J4yd 22 hours ago
- Talked taxes again, with the CFO of German glass maker Schott AG. More here:... https://t.co/n3GCbTEQeN 23 hours ago
- Talked taxes again, with the CFO of German glass maker Schott AG. More here: https://t.co/mtb8hECw5P @WSJ @CFOJournal 23 hours ago