This site is operated by Nina Trentmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nina Trentmann and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nina Trentmann. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed.
- Had a very entertaining interview today, with the CFO of Statoil. We talked about Rob & Roberta, among other things… https://t.co/3HEJiZClHr 6 hours ago
- Had a very entertaining interview today, with the CFO of Statoil. We talked about Rob & Roberta, among other things… https://t.co/W5KzHCSbQ7 6 hours ago
- Brexit: EU adopts guidelines for negotiations on future relations https://t.co/DTM2THgKdO 10 hours ago
- First Reckitt, now GSK pulls out of Pfizer consumer unit auction https://t.co/s7n8j5OGKJ via @financialtimes 15 hours ago
- Trump to slap tariffs on $50bn of imports from China https://t.co/e1qXhR7k2j via @financialtimes 1 day ago
- Brexit is causing a headache for supply chain managers. https://t.co/hVpUoJH8pe https://t.co/hVpUoJH8pe 1 day ago
- Brexit is causing a headache for supply chain managers. @WSJ @CFOJournal https://t.co/hVpUoJH8pe 1 day ago
- Healthcare companies cast a wider net in search for executives, writes @CFOJournal 's @zekeminaya for @WSJ . More he… https://t.co/zXBiUi4Oya 1 day ago
- Bank of England holds key rate steady, but sets stage for May rise https://t.co/jMzo2LfSfK via @financialtimes 1 day ago
- Reformer Guo Shuqing to oversee China’s banks and insurers https://t.co/Pg0xdky9MK via @WSJ 2 days ago