This site is operated by Nina Trentmann (email@example.com).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nina Trentmann and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nina Trentmann. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed.
- I am running out of dresses. @BBCWorldBiz https://t.co/wG80TGDFnS 7 hours ago
- A tie-up with Tata Steel will relieve Thyssenkrupp of part of its pension obligations. More here:... https://t.co/rcalZu3mrt 7 hours ago
- A tie-up with Tata Steel will relieve Thyssenkrupp of part of its pension obligations. More here: https://t.co/71Oc36sH5h @WSJ @CFOJournal 7 hours ago
- RT @StephenWilmot : The car industry could change a lot in the next decade -- or hardly at all https://t.co/8BNGQPvDMV 8 hours ago
- EU preps tax crackdown on Silicon Valley https://t.co/MAc46wlLhY via @WSJ 11 hours ago
- Compass Group's long-time CEO Richard Cousins to step down https://t.co/I71Whi3hZx 12 hours ago
- German economy to grow robustly in third quarter - finance ministry https://t.co/5a4TrcBXfX 12 hours ago
- Japanese brewer Asahi ready to spend 'billions' on deals https://t.co/UfYjBZwHxW 12 hours ago
- S&P cuts China's credit rating, citing increasing economic, financial risks https://t.co/kNW6m8kHwv 12 hours ago
- UK posts smallest August budget deficit in 10 years, sale tax revenues strong https://t.co/MlihlJlKYG 13 hours ago